11 Kaset-Nawamin Rd, Bangkok 10230 Thailand Neighborhood: Lat Phrao Full view Best nearby Restaurants 511 within 3 miles Waterside Karaoke Restaurant 168 0.3 mi$$ - $$$ • Seafood • Asian • Thai Staneemeehoi 13 162 ft$$ - $$$ • Seafood You and I Premium Suki Buffet 9 0.2 mi$$ - $$$ • Chinese • Seafood • Asian See all Attractions 102 within 6 miles
- 11 Kaset-Nawamin Rd, Bangkok, 10230
A huge market about 35 acres, with 27 sections in all, Many shops more than 10,000 shops and stalls offering a wide range of products from Thai handicrafts, handmade products, clothing, accessories, arts and painting, house decorations, households, souvenirs and gifts, pets, plants and book. The heaven for shopaholics!!
- Kamphaeng Phet Road Lat Yao, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900
$85.13 per adult (price varies by group size) Rest And Relax Massage - Traditional Thai Massage In Bangkok / Sukhumvit 12 from $8.24 per adult Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya 24 hour Private Airport Transfer Service 31 Recommended from $63.63 per group (up to 4) Bangkok Temples Tour 208 Recommended Bus Tours from $171.00
- 62 Soi Sukhumvit 75\u002F1 Phra Khanong Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok
Sampeng is the biggest wholesales market of Thailand. If you visit there you see a lot of small shop you may wonder how can they sell a lot of things because but they have warehouse outside the market. The road inside the Market is very narrow & have motorbike pass to delivery stuff all the time.
- Samphanthawong, Bangkok
986 Flea & Street Markets Pak Khlong Talat By 949leob Love it, this is a real flower market with thousands of fresh orchids, lotus, and other flowers. 5. Train Night Market 973 Flea & Street Markets Nong Bon By nnantasy Market not located near BTS/MRT. Had to get there by taxi, and the traffic can be bad. 6. Khlong Toei Market 241
1. Goji Kitchen + Bar 3,717 reviews Open Now Japanese, Seafood $$ - $$$ Menu “Goji” “Goji, Tut sand Gita, a formidable...” 2. The Berkeley Dining Room 797 reviews Open Now Seafood, European $$ - $$$ Menu “... I love chiness duck I love berkeley” “The best Buffet here in Bangkok Thailand.” 3. Market Cafe 427 reviews Open Now
About. This is one of the most popular shopping art complex that locate right at the HEART of Bangkok. Highly recognise as Art Shopping and a place to Shopping, recommended items are such as clothing by Thai Fashion Designer, shoes, handbags, Unique fashion accessories, jewelry and Thai souvenirs. Siam Center started operations in 1973 as ...
- 979, Rama I Road Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan, Bangkok