雅虎香港 搜尋

搜尋結果

  1. SGS 是全球領先的測試、檢驗和認證公司。 我們對社會的價值在於協助建設一個更美好、更安全、更互聯的世界。 關於我們

  2. SGS in Hong Kong – founded in 1959, we are recognized for our undisputed expertise, delivering one-stop solutions tailored for the whole supply chain.

  3. SGS已於2021年全面收購The Lab (Asia) Ltd.,作為香港其中一間知名的建築材料測試公司,藉以促進本地基礎建設。 另外亦致力建立品質主導的消費者市場、支援企業拓展內地業務並協助客戶建立可持續發展的目標等等。

  4. SGS 年度報告 即將舉辦的網路研討會 工作機會 測試服務 我們是測試領域的全球領導廠商,擁有超過 140 年的經驗,能夠為全球客戶提供廣泛的服務。

  5. As part of the group, SGS Hong Kong has more than 60 years of experience and the expertise of over 1,000 professionals. We co-create innovative services and solutions with our customers to move their businesses forward.

  6. SGS announces today that 64.87% of the dividend for the financial year 2023 was elected to be paid in the form of new SGS shares, while the remaining 35.13% will be paid out in cash. Global Corporate News 26 Mar 2024

  7. SGS Hong Kong Limited Units No.2 & 3, G/F, Block A, Po Lung Centre 11 Wang Chiu Road Kowloon Bay, 九龍, Hong Kong 實驗室 +852 2144 7001 電子郵件 +852 2334 4481 SGS Hong Kong Limited - Competency Centre 1/F, Units 316-329, 4/F and 5/F, On ...

  8. SGS與大華銀行香港簽署諒解備忘錄以推動綠色和可持續融資 協助企業透過綠色金融捕捉商機加快淨零經濟轉型。 聯絡我們

  9. 產品檢驗服務 | SGS 香港. 如何確保您的產品滿足客戶要求,並在世界上的任何角落安全處理? 全球採購已經成為國際業務中重要的一部分。 開展全球業務的公司必須保證其採購的產品優質、安全、滿足相關規定,並且兼具社會和環境友好度。 使用SGS的全球領先專家技術實現質量保證需求. 從生產早期潛在問題的識別,到驗證是否在生產中的每一步均保持了高質量,以及確保產品在發貨前後的安全,我們均能滿足您的需求。 作為全球領先的檢驗、鑑定、測試和認證機構,我們成為了許多國際貿易、品牌和零售商值得信賴的第三方合作夥伴。 我們的產品檢驗服務涵蓋廣泛的產品類別,包括: 紡織品: 服裝和紡織品在內的所有服裝(襯衫,恤衫,運動服,牛仔褲,內衣),珠寶,飾品,鞋類,手袋 及行李箱.

  10. Inspection services from SGS help you to reduce risk and ensure quality and accuracy, as well as meeting regulatory requirements. Whether you are developing products, projects, or processes, you need trusted independent inspection to ensure that both your legal obligations and the standards you expect are met, at every stage.

  1. 其他人也搜尋了